These terms and conditions govern the use of our software “Your Club Subs” as a member (A person who is a member of a client who uses our platform to collect fees)
– Your Club Subs Ltd trading as Your Club Subs which is a registered company in England #12922197, registered office at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX (“the company”) (“we”) (“our”) (“us”).
– Online software known as “Your Club Subs” and located at https://portal.yourclubsubs.com/ (“the platform”)
– Organisation using the platform (“the client”)
– A person who is a member/participant of the client (“the member”) (“you”)
– Data protection officer for the company who is Matthew Moore (“DPO”)
– Data subject access request being a request made by a member of the client to receive all personal information held on the platform (“DSAR”)
Intellectual property (IP)
– The company own all of the information and intellectual property we publish on the Site.
– Unless the company give you the right, you don’t have the right to copy or use any of the information or intellectual property we publish on the Site except where it is necessary to use the Site.
– If you post any text or image on the Site you warrant that you have the undisputed right to use the same and grant us without further fee a licence to use the same in whatever form we decide for the promotion of the Site or any other site the company may own or control.
Registration & Joining
– When registering or joining, you promise:
* You won’t use robots, spiders, or attempt to web scrape any part of the platform.
* You won’t make any attempt to hack, get around any security measures, or do anything to intentionally cause our platform to suffer an outage.
* You won’t copy any part of our site, or the intellectual property we own.
– The member agrees to pay and membership, subscription event and other fees as required under the terms of the membership with the client directly to the company on the client’s behalf.
– The company remains independent of the client. The company will not accept any liability for the client failing to fulfil it’s duties in respect of any fees paid.
Chargebacks and refunds
– Any chargebacks and/or refunds triggered/issued by/to the member which are false or malicious will be disputed by the company. Any genuine chargebacks/refunds will be honoured by the company, but recharged to the client. The member agrees to indemnify the company against all claims relating to the financial activities of the client.
GDPR & Data protection
– The company is a designated data controller registered with the ICO #ZA295728. The client is a designated data processor of the company in respect of personal data held from the members of the client.
– You have the right to know what personal data we hold. You can submit a DSAR to firstname.lastname@example.org (it’s important you mark this clearly as a DSAR request).
– You agree for the company and the client to hold your personal data until 12 months after you have left the organisation, or 12 months after any balance has been cleared. This is to ensure we have the correct information should a dispute/chargeback/refund request arise once your membership has been terminated and your balance cleared.
– You agree for the company to send you important notifications relating to your membership by email and SMS. The client through the platform may also send notifications from time to time which is relevant to your membership with them.